The Taste of Cayman Experience Room is the perfect way for you to get up close and personal with some of the best in the business. Exchange 10 food and drink tickets on the night or buy a voucher in advance and be a part of cooking demonstrations, cocktail classes and more.
This year’s experiences will include:
- The Art of Food and Wine Pairing with WineSchool3
- Join WineSchool 3’s expert sommeliers on a tour of incredible wines and perfect food pairings
- Conch ceviche with Governor’s House Chef, Mark Lea
- Governor’s House Chef Mark Lea demonstrates and samples conch ceviche, a delicious and fresh local delicacy.
- Smokin’ duck with the Smokin’ Bros
- Smokin’ Bros will be cooking up and sampling smoked duck breast with wine fig sauce
- Cupcake decorating hosted by Pastry Chef Paula Stonoga
- The Abuelo Panama Rum Experience with Cory Scruggs
- Best Bartender of the Year 2017, Cory Scruggs will guide you through the Abuela 15 year Finish Series as well as making a one of a kind Old Fashioned with Abuelo 7 year old.
2017’s Experience Room featured a sushi making class with The Ritz-Carlton, an Abuelo 12 year rum cocktail class, an oyster shucking demonstration and mixology pairing, cupcake decorating with Mise en Place and more.
Don’t miss out on a more intimate way to get a Taste of Cayman!