With over 30 vendors at Taste of Cayman, we understand that the huge variety of delicious food and drink on offer may seem a little overwhelming at first. That’s before you get stuck into the Experience Room, the All Things Cayman Area, the live entertainment and all the other fabulous features at the festival. Have no fear though, we’ve got your back with our 6 step guide to make the most of your evening.
- Get there early. If you want to avoid waiting in line for your favourite restaurant, you have to be sure to get through the gates pretty pronto. Taste of Cayman opens from 5pm on Saturday, January 26, so make sure you’re not late!
- Get organised. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your ticket. Not only does it waste precious eating, drinking and dancing time, but general admission prices go up on the day from CI$40 to CI$50.
- Get tactical. You’ll receive a site map on entry to the festival, so make sure you take a moment to study it, plan your route and make the most of your experience.
- Get cultured. This year, we’re enhancing the All Things Cayman area to include a huge variety of amazing traditional Caymanian experiences, performances and demonstrations.
- Get stuck in. Fancy yourself a star chef or baker, or just want to watch the experts in action? With the Heavy Cake or Cayman Style Beef competition, Seven Fathom’s Rum Challenge and the immersive Experience Room, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Get down. End the evening by dancing to the amazing sounds of local bands The Neverines and Beneil Miller & the Fyah Squad Band and international tribute act, Simply Queen.
We can’t wait to welcome you down to the Festival Green at Camana Bay. Be sure to tag us in all your photos with #TasteofCayman2019! 0