Meals on Wheels Raffle Winners.
We’re pleased to announce that the 2018 Taste of Cayman charity raffle has raised nearly $10,500 for Meals on Wheels and the Cayman Islands Tourism Association. Thanks to all the CITA members who donated prizes for this year’s raffle and everyone who purchased tickets. Congratulations to all our winners, we hope you enjoy your prize.
Grand Prize Winner
Gail Bell – Trip to Miami to attend the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, including round trip flights on Cayman Airways and hotel accommodation.
All Raffle Prize Winners
Lucy Myrie – 2 night stay plus breakfast at Ave Restaurant from Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa
Janet Robinson – Weekend staycation for 2 plus spa treatments from The Westin
Tesha Thomas – 3 night staycation from Villas of The Galleon
James Williams – 1 night staycation from Wyndham Reef Resort
Milo Dack – 1 night staycation from Wyndham Reef Resort
Noel Reilly – 1 night staycation from Wyndham Reef Resort
Glen Wigney – 1 night staycation from Wyndham Reef Resort
Samone Morgan – Round of golf for 4 people from The Ritz-Carlton
Rosie Ryan – Champagne Brunch for 2 from SEVEN at The Ritz-Carlton
Jack Abraham – $150 Gift Voucher from Andiamo at The Ritz-Carlton
Alanna Warwick-Smith – Waterpark Day Pass from The Ritz-Carlton
Okessa John – Round of Golf for 4 from North Sound Golf Club
Tyce Penton Sevik – Non-surgical facelift from Harmony Aesthetics
Glen Trenouth – Sandbar and Rum Point sail for 2 from Red Sail Sports
Rob Imparato – Sunset Sail for 2 from Red Sail Sports
Dianna Conolly – 2 Tank Dive from Cayman Turtle Divers
Ruthie – $75 Gift Voucher from Sunset House
Kayla Powell – $50 Gift Voucher from Rackam’s
Rob Imparato – $50 Gift Voucher from Lobster Pot
Colin Robinson – Gift Voucher from Casanovas Restaurant
Kristy Clarke – Gift Voucher from Casanovas Restaurant
Wendy Maragh – $50 Gift Voucher from Fosters IGA
Lauren Kelly – $50 Gift Voucher from Fosters IGA
Alister Ayres – $50 Gift Voucher from Fosters IGA
Dawn Cummings – $50 Gift Voucher from Fosters IGA
Imelda Fagan – $50 Gift Voucher from Fosters IGA
Karen Armstrong – 2 general admission tickets to Botanic Park from Tourism Attraction Board
Noel Reilly – Guided Tour and Rum tasting for 2 from Tourism Attraction Board
Tamara Siemens – 2 Swim Adventure Certificates from Dolphin Discovery
Danielle Pretorius – 2 Swim Adventure Certificates from Dolphin Discovery
Ian Ballard – 2 Swim Adventure Certificates from Dolphin Discovery
Richard Bernard – 2 Swim Adventure Certificates from Dolphin Discovery
Sean Troop – 2 Swim Adventure Certificates from Dolphin Discovery
Annick Jackman – $25 Gift Voucher from Fidel Murphy’s Public House
Janet Holness – $25 Gift Voucher from Fidel Murphy’s Public House
Liz Davies – $25 Gift Voucher from Fidel Murphy’s Public House
Narnia Ebanks – $25 Gift Voucher from Fidel Murphy’s Public House
Rosie Ryan – $25 Gift Voucher from Bandidos
Bethany Ebanks – $25 Gift Voucher from Bandidos
Miriam McLudey – $25 Gift Voucher from Guy Harvey’s Bar and Grill
Laurie Moss – $25 Gift Voucher from Guy Harvey’s Bar and Grill
James Lunn – $25 Gift Voucher from Guy Harvey’s Bar and Grill
Rose Wright – $25 Gift Voucher from Guy Harvey’s Bar and Grill
Raffle Prize Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information about the prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The Promoter is Cayman Islands Tourism Association (CITA), 1320 West Bay Road, West Bay KY1-1205, Grand Cayman.
- The Promoter’s Agency is Tower Marketing, 2nd Floor, Fidelity Financial Centre, Unit 20, Gecko Link, West Bay Road KY1-1007, Grand Cayman.
- Entry is open to residents of the Cayman Islands aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrants“).
- Employees of CITA, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Selection of Prize Winners and Grand Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner and (1) Prize Winner for each remaining raffle prize.
- The Prize Winners will be randomly selected by an unbiased CITA representative.
- The Prize Draw will take place by 1700 on Wednesday, 9 February 2018 at the office of the Promotor’s Agency.
- The Prize Winners will be contacted by the Promotor’s Agency the week commencing 12/02/18, followed by announcement on the Promoter’s social media platforms and in local media relations. All Prize Winners will be asked to report to the Promotor’s Agency for identification and to claim their prize.
- To collect their Prize, the Prize Winners must prove identity with an official ID document upon collection at the Promotor’s Agency.
- The Grand Prize consists of two return economy flights to Miami on Cayman Airways Ltd. two general admission passes to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival 2018 (“SOBEWFF”), two passes to the Goya Foods’ Grand Tasting Village Demonstration, two passes to the BACARDI presents Walshy Fire’s Rum & Bass Beach Party, two passes to the Beachside BBQ hosted by Michael Symon and two nights’ accommodation at the choice of the Promotor’s Agency.
- Whilst the airfare and accommodation is covered, additional costs and taxes are not included and must be covered by the Grand Prize winner.
- Flights will be booked via Cayman Airways and are subject to their standard booking terms and conditions (available atcaymanairways.com) and the airlines conditions of carriage.
- The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- In the case of the Grand Prize, the Prize Winner is responsible for paying all additional or ancillary costs associated with the Grand Prize, including (where applicable) spending money, transport, any additional flights or accommodation, transfers, meal costs, insurance, passport and visa requirements and all other incidentals.
- The following costs are to be borne by the Grand Prize Winner and their guest: economy seat upgrades including exit-row selection, travel costs to and from the points of departure, travel insurance, extra, upgraded or switched accommodation, excess baggage over and above the approved 2 free bags up to 55lbs each within the allowed dimensions, meals, all taxes, levies and surcharges and any other travel related expenses.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to allow the Promoter to publish the entrants’ full name on Taste of Cayman’s, CITA’s and Meals on Wheels social media pages, as well as for local media relations purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
d) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
f) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Grand Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
g) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Grand Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Grand Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Grand Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Grand Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Grand Prize supplied again.